Rules on Personal Data Protection
When registering on newsletters, when ordering a product or signing up for an event the user is committed to agreeing to all the general terms and conditions of using the web content of this site and our services. Every time you sign up for this site, you acknowledge that you agree to all the terms contained in our Rules and Regulations and also accept them. If you do not agree with our Rules and Regulations, you may not use our contents and services and you may not register.
"Society" - Society for Spiritual Development Higher Vibration, Cesta Dolenjskega odreda 19a, 1294 Višnja Gora, Slovenia;
"Website" - means a web site which is located at http://www.higher-vibration.com/;
"User" - you are the user of the Website and / or Online Store regardless of gender;
"Cookies" are small text files that, when visiting our Web site, are installed on your computer's hard drive and allow you to collect information about your activities on the Web site and identify your computer;
"Personal Data" means the data you provided to us.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Society respects your right to privacy and strives for the highest level of protection of your personal data. Therefore, when providing our services through this website, we are committed to acting in accordance with the laws and regulations that define the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
The Society undertakes that the collected personal data that you will provide through the web site will be used in accordance with this Ordinance, will not sell, loan or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties, except in the legally prescribed cases.
The Society will use personal data exclusively for the needs of sending e-news, execution of the order (sending of Proforma Invoices, products and Invoices) and keeping records of notifications on events that the Society organizes.
All the personal data you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will be used only for the purposes for which they were transmitted.
Other use of personal data may also include:
- E-mail and SMS communication,
- Delivery service (only data necessary for delivery of ordered items),
Accounting service (only data that is in compliance with the law).
Purchase products online
You can buy or send a request via our website. To this purpose the Society collects the following data you provide in a voluntary manner:
- Name and surname or title
- E-mail address
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Information about the content of your inquiry.
All data collected for this purpose through the website or otherwise communicated to the Society shall be collected in order to perform the basic activities of the Society and shall be used for the needs of the execution and delivery of the order. Since the processing of this data is necessary for the performance of the service itself, the processing of these data can be done already on the basis of the fact that you enter into a business relationship with us. If you do not want to provide us with this data, we can't send you your order or make a sale.
Registration to e-news
On our website you can also subscribe to receive newsletters or information about our services and activities. For this purpose, the Society can notify you by e-mail about the news from its event or product offer. We will send you newsletters at the most twice a month.
This data is processed on the basis of your consent and you can revoke the consent to receive e-news at any time.
If you do not wish to receive newsletters you can unsubscribe using the automatic link in each newsletter or send us an email containing the contents of "UNSUBSCRIBE FROM NEWSLETTERS" to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The Society ensures performing of all of your rights that you have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
The data subject may at any time request the Society to:
- Confirm whether data are processed or not,
- Provide access to personal data (i.e. insight, and transcription or copying them),
- Provide information regarding the processing of this data (e.g. the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, users to whom the personal data were or will be transmitted, the planned period of data retention, technical and organizational measures for data protection, etc.),
- Enable the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to him and enable him to complete incomplete personal data,
- Enable the right to delete personal data (i.e., the right to forget),
- Enable the right to limit processing,
- Enable the right to object to the processing if the processing of data is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including the creation of profiles,
- Enable the right to transfer data and provide it with data in a commonly used and machine-readable form or directly transmitted to another controller,
- Enable the right to revoke consent when personal data are handled on the basis of consent, with the cancellation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of the data that was carried out prior to its cancellation and
- Provide additional information on his right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Similarly, in accordance with the applicable legislation, the Society will provide an individual, upon his / her request, with other information related to his / her personal data that he processes.
The Society undertakes to respond to the request of the data subject without undue delay, and at the latest within the statutory deadlines.
Procedure for asserting rights
All the above requirements regarding the asserting of rights in connection with personal data can be addressed by the user in writing to the Society, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the asserting of rights in connection with personal data, the Society may request additional information from the user and can refuse action if it proves that it can't reliably identify the user.
At the request of the user, with which he assert his rights in relation to the above personal data, the Society must respond without undue delay and no later than one month after the receipt of the request.
The way to protect your information
The Society undertakes to protect the personal data that the user provides through the use of our website. The Society will do everything to protect personal data from any violations and abuses.
We store personal data in computer form. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organizational measures that prevent unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data of users.
Only authorized persons have access to the data.
The data is stored and collected until cancellation by the user.
Protection of privacy and security of purchase in our online store is also ensured by observing all applicable legal obligations and recommendations of the Slovenian and international consumer associations.
The Data Protection Rules enter into force on the day of May 5th, 2018.